Thursday, June 01, 2006

Forgetfulness has set in


So, the domestic agreements of the Stonehouse household (the Cassidy Lake Stonehouses, that is) include Dave primarily managing financial-related chores(I think he actually enjoys it, bless him) and me taking care of special occasion-related chores (birthdays, Christmas etc.). Both have fallen slightly off track in the midst of all this house-building excitment, plus Dave's new job involves long hours and less flexibility. Well, in my case, things have gone waaaaaay off track, to the extent that I'm not sure what I've missed and what I haven't. Please grant us an extended grace period...things are only going to get worse until this puppy is built. Can we make it up next year?

Here's Dave clowning around last fall after a long afternoon of hauling brush...Wait till you see him with a backhoe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscription Services:

RSS Feed Subscribe to Stonehouse Strawhouse.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!