Friday, October 27, 2006

Blog Slacker



Cold. Rainy. Dark. Alas, the indian summer I dreamed of never came this year, although snow has yet to fly here. We've taken a break from building this week to enjoy a few evenings with my brother Rob and his partner Lyndsay while they were visiting from Edmonton. We're still feeling a bit weary from the overload, but eager to get started on the inside. I'll take some photos this week while we're working and update everyone asap. We have a few days of outdoor work that has to be done to plaster those bales under the porch roof, so cross your fingers for sunshine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscription Services:

RSS Feed Subscribe to Stonehouse Strawhouse.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!