Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hampton EnviroFair

I know, I know...I've been totally delinquent in posting updates! I will *soon* post some new photos and details. In the mean time, I'm putting together a presentation for the Hampton EnviroFair on our straw bale building experience. It's happening this Saturday, October 13th at Hampton High School. Check out the Town of Hampton website for details on presentation times and other activities at the fair: http://www.townofhampton.ca/content/17684.

Other activities at the EnviroFair:
􀂾 LIVING OFF THE GRID
􀂾 SOLAR AND WIND ENERGY IN NB
􀂾 BAKING WITH SOLAR OVENS
􀂾 BIODIESEL CONVERSION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscription Services:

RSS Feed Subscribe to Stonehouse Strawhouse.

Subscribe with Bloglines
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!